header

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Goals & Resolutions.

I was quite the chameleon in 2012, it was truly a year of changes. Many ups & downs. New job(s), started school, began this blog, moved, lost a few people, met many people, learned whats really important to me, & have started creating the reality I want for myself. 2013 is going to be a good one, I can feel it. Wishing everyone the best this year.

  

I tend to things done better when they are written down, so I made a list outlining my goals for 2013. On the blog front you can expect to see more frequent posts this year. More outfit posts, in particular. I have begun outlining blog ideas, and will be more organized about the whole process. I also have an etsy shop in the making. I plan to launch it sometime this week, before winter quarter starts (Jan 7th). The inventory is going to be vintage & up-cycled clothing, & I've had a thing for studs lately so you can expect to see a bunch of that.

Here's to the New Year, full of possibilities and opportunity for all.

1 comment :

  1. I love this. So personal.
    ashley

    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete