header

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Basic

 
 Tank- Pacsun
Pants- PLNDR
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell

Ideally I'd have plenty of time to get ready and choose a creative outfit every day. Realistically I have days where I don't have that luxury for any number of reasons, however most often a result of oversleeping. While I've finally come to a point in my life where oversleeping has become more of a rarity (thanks to four consecutive alarms set on my phone), it is still nice to be able to throw on a few comfortable basics in a rush and head out the door. 

On another note, being a fashion documentary junkie and all, I'm super stoked for Scatter My Ashes At Bergdorf's. I'll be seeing a screening on May 20th, so be sure to check back after that date to hear what I think of the film!


No comments :

Post a Comment