header

Monday, September 30, 2013

Where Did My L.A.M.B. Go?



Denim Vest- DIY from the thrift store/ White Hoodie- L.A.M.B./ Tiger Dress- Ebay/ Earring & Bangles- PAPAYA Living, Ashland, OR/ Rings- Urban Outfitters & Pacsun/ Lipstick- Mac Red

 
 I've had this LAMB hoodie for years, and rarely wear it. I've been scared of white for years. But finally I'm digging the color. (or lack of color?) Not to mention Gwen Stefani in the 90s has been a major style inspo for me recently, so it made sense to rep her brand. This dress came from ebay, & I have worn it so much! I could live in this thing. I've decided I need more dresses in the same shape asap. In fact I'm not sure why I hadn't thought of that before I started typing up this post... But hey, stranger things have happened.




1 comment :