header

Friday, January 24, 2014

Five Things I Love Fridays.

I've decided to jump on the bandwagon. Dedicating a post each Friday to share some of my favorite things for the week.



1. Ice Lips by We Love. I've been listening to them, and this track in particular, all week. This is an unofficial music video, but I dig how artsy it is.







2. Love these lace crowns by Bitter Betty. Can't wait to make a few and wear them about town. A very DIY meets Dolce & Gabbana vibe. Get the tutorial here.



3. This Quinoa Tabbouleh salad recipe from The Vedge look so good. I haven't tried it yet, but will be at some point this week. It's vegan and gluten free, making it a great option for serving at a party or potluck.




4. I'm a regular reader of Oracle Fox blog, and the photos in this post are just a few of the many reasons why.





5. And finally, Drake Weather. Because why not have a side profile of Drakes face with my local weather behind it?

No comments :

Post a Comment